2020 Labor Day Weekend Benefit and Poker Run
Poker Run- Saturday September 5th 11AM-5PM $20 per hand
- This event is open to landowners and their invited guests only. All participants must attend a safety briefing and be willing to sign a liability waiver (driver/adult passengers).
- Participants will stop at 5 spots on a marked 2-3 hour course and pick a card from the official at each stop.
- Safety briefings starts at 11AM and will be held every 30 minutes until 1PM. After 1PM, registration is closed to allow all the drivers to get back in time.
- Multiple riders in one vehicle can purchase a hand.
- All drivers should be back at the firehouse for the hand reviews by 5PM.
- The winning hand will receive $100.
Benefit- Sunday September 6th 10:30AM-5PM
- 10:30AM-2PM Activities
- 11:15AM-1PM Lunch
- 2PM Auction
Activities (10:30AM to 2PM):
- Cake Walk (10:30 to 12:15)
- Chicken Poop Bingo (10:30 to 12:15)
- Horse Shoes (10:30 til finished)
- Corn Hole (10:30 til finished)
- 50-50 drawing (three drawings- 11:30, 12:30, 1:30)
We will be serving Hamburgers and Hotdogs along with French Fries, drinks, multiple side items, and dessert
- Hamburger meal ($6) – includes fries w/ sides drink/dessert
- Hotdog meal ($4) w/ $2 for additional hotdogs (per meal) - includes fries w/ sides drink/dessert
- Sides- Baked Beans, Potato Salad
- Donated Desserts as available
- Drinks- Coke/Diet Coke/Dr Pepper/Root Beer/Orange/Ice Tea/Water
The auction will begin at 2PM, with multiple items as donated by landowners and local businesses. Please come and participate as all proceeds go directly to support our community. If you have something you'd like to donate, please contact us at the email/number below.
KWVFD/KWLA dues / T-Shirts / etc. can be paid/purchased during the benefit as well
Volunteers are needed to help with Poker Run / Benefit events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-693-5682 if you’d like to help out your community at this fun event!